I made a mistake finalizing my refund. I still have to add income and deductions. I didn't efile the return or haven't filed the paper return. can I edit the return?

Yes you can.You selected you are using the online version of Turbo Tax Premier. As long as you have not already registered,  filed or paid for your return, you can back to the sections you have completed to edit them.

Turbo Tax automatically saves your information when you select "Sign Out" on the lower left hand corner of the black bar. When you log back in the same account you are doing your tax return in, you will click on "Take me to my return" to finish things up or revisit the sections you need to make changes to.