dleesellers

I'm looking for my 2012 and 2013 returns, but can't find them in my docs. Maybe it was the level of service I purchased those years. Is there a way I can retrieve?

MelissaZ

If you do not see your 2012 or 2013 years in your tax timeline, it sounds like you may have another account you might have used. You can go to the sign in screen and select I forgot my user ID and password and enter your email address. We will send you an email with a list of any user ID(s) that are associated with that email address as well as a password reset for each user ID in case you need it.

MelissaZ