tagi15668

I logged out before printing the papers and mailing instructions for my check to the State of PA. Can you send me the link and instructions again ?

ChristineT

You can print all of your forms and worksheets by doing the following:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account
  2. Hover over My TurboTax
  3. Click on My Tax Timeline
  4. Under your 2016 TurboTax where it says "somethings you can do" click on "download all forms and worksheets"

If that doesn't work you can try doing the following:

1. After you're back into your 2016 tax return up at the top of your page hover over "My Account" and click on "Print Center" and click on print, save, or preview this years return
  2. Click on choose all forms in the drop down box and click on view or print

ChristineT

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account
  2. Hover over My TurboTax
  3. Click on My Tax Timeline