Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amc27080

I just filed taxes for first time .efile says accepted but still worried missing something even though I checked 10 times . Will IRS. Give me a warning if something off?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just filed taxes for first time .efile says accepted but still worried missing something even though I checked 10 times . Will IRS. Give me a warning if something off?

So accepted means the government has it and is reviewing and checking everything out. If the government rejects it they will let you know what was found wrong. So, now that it's in the accepting stage you're just waiting for the government to approve your refund If you have one and then they will be processing it via your refund method. For more information about the accepting stage take a look at this FAQ. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4689484

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies

So accepted means the government has it and is reviewing and checking everything out. If the government rejects it they will let you know what was found wrong. So, now that it's in the accepting stage you're just waiting for the government to approve your refund If you have one and then they will be processing it via your refund method. For more information about the accepting stage take a look at this FAQ. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4689484

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
amc27080

Thank you very much.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies