I hit the wrong button. I want to print and file both myFederal and State returns

ChrisJ

To change your filing method:

1. Sign In - Continue your/take me to my return

Note: 
    If you already filed/finalized your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state (you don't really have to add one).
  2. Go to File (upper right)
  3. (Complete Steps 1 and 2) Start Step 3
  4. Select File by mail to open the Change filing methods window. Choose from E-file, File by mail, or I'm not ready to file for federal and all of your states.

E-file
    : Continue to Transmit (my) Returns Now. When you see Transmission Successful, you're done! 
    File By Mail: Print off your finalized return - mail it to the address provided on your Filing Instructions 

ChrisJ

To change your filing method:

Note: 
  2. Go to File (upper right)

E-file

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing