Solved: I haven't received my refund yet, despite the IRS having sent it to the bank on February 8th. Put the wrong routing number for direct deposit.

I haven't received my refund yet, despite the IRS having sent it to the bank on February 8th. Put the wrong routing number for direct deposit.

I just realized tonight that I accidentally put my wire transfer routing number and not my direct deposit one. What should I do now?

You should contact the IRS at 1800-829-1040. If they pick up on anything such as a wrong account number or any other faults, they will mail your return in the form of a check instead of direct deposit.