Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

noussa123

I haven't received my net spend card yet

?(888) 285-4169?
tyanna925

Did anyone receive a card today?

I have not receive mines either

Ill keep you guys posted on when i get my card..i filed a month ago also and still nothing. And from what i see, it still aint in my mailbox.

Bullshit!!

Still no card, I filed feb 5th. Haven't received my replacement card either.

Update: My card finally arrived

The number i called will not let me speak to anyone

No card & no replacement card yet either. The Netspend idiots in Saudi Arabia can’t tell you anything about anything when u call the number ...it’s clearly a cover that they fucked up royally & are completely incompetent; I have a sneaking suspicion that the “first” card was never even sent. I have tried to ask 100 if they have actual evidence in their database or computer systems of ever sending a damn card & guess what!?? Big surprise! They literally REFUSE to answer that one simple question. Fuck netspend & as much as I used to love it, FUCK TURBOTAX! We worked for our money (most of us at least) we shouldn’t be in the dark for days, weeks & months wondering & waiting for our returns to come in. I spent $76 on this service for WHAT REASON? I could have paid an actual accountant the same amount to do these simple ass taxes for me & probably would have gotten my money via snail mail sooner. This will be my last year dealing with this nightmare situation. Thanks for nothing netspend, green dot, TurboTax & whatever other shitty companies incompetence cock blocked my money

Haven’t received anything yet I filed 2/19 and refund was sent on 2/27 never got a card requested another still haven’t gotten one.... 6 days after requesting another card.

Money has been deposited and no card in the mail yet. This site has become garbage. I'll never use turbo tax again. There is thousands of dollars my family could really use right now, lost, because of their incompetence.

Update: Card arrived after 9 days of waiting for it....

Update: Card arrived after 9 days of waiting for it....

Your lucky still waiting over a month later.

Havent received my card yet. Money has been deposited but no card. Ive been waiting for over a month. I have bills to pay. Ill never use turbo tax again.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies