Solved: I have an underestimated tax penalty or something like that and it is stopping my taxes from being filed how do I fix this so I can file my taxes?

I have an underestimated tax penalty or something like that and it is stopping my taxes from being filed how do I fix this so I can file my taxes?

First it said I owed no taxes and now it says the underestimated tax form 2210

it is possible for you to have a refund AND have an underpayment penalty so you will need to wait for the 2210 to be ready sometime about 2/14.