Solved: I have already filed federal taxes. I only need to...

I have already filed federal taxes. I only need to file State taxes

Although you can e-file your federal and state taxes together, if you choose to e-file your federal first, you'll have to wait until that return has been accepted before you can e-file your state.

If your federal hasn't been accepted, or you printed and mailed it, you won't be able to e-file your state but you can print and mail a paper return.

For TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Under Your tax returns & documents, select Show, and then select 2019.
  3. Now select Add a state (this reopens your return).
  4. Select State from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper-left corner to open the menu).
  5. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue and follow the instructions.

For TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to TurboTax.