denisesmith804o5

I have a new phone number how do i change it on turbo tax after i already filed my taxs

kab1947

I have the same issue as Denise.  I E-Filed my NYS return on February 6 and had to change my phone number a week later.  I updated my new phone number online with NYS Department of Taxation & Finance, however my old phone number is on my return.  Will this be a problem when NYS issues my refund?    

EbonyA

@denisesmith804o5  The following FAQ outlines the steps for updating your phone number in Turbo Tax: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

@kab1947  Please follow the same steps above; you could reach out to your state regarding the old number being on your return but in the interim you may go ahead and update it in Turbo Tax.