Solved: I had turbo tax take my fees out of my return this...

I had turbo tax take my fees out of my return this year and last... will turbo tax facilitate my stimulus money getting to me?

As stated on the SBTPG website, you should receive your stimulus payment by check.

However, in the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

Please see this IRS document.

Please see this IRS document.