Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I just dont understand why its taking so long hell tax season almost over
cmarure03

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Just spoke to the irs. Apparently I’m under review, which I figured that out myself since it was taking so long. I asked why? Told me it’s just an “accuracy review” ... she said give it 45 days from March 19???!!!!!!!

Most ppl get ddd within 2 weeks

Idk whata going on with me i haven't heard nothing still

@jacintia95 call make sure your not under review it’s better to what’s actually going on instead of just checking wmr it gets frustrating

Yup def call!!

I mailed in my return due to a pin issue mailed out feb 13 Irs received March 7 March 10 bars disappeared and all I get is return is still being processed on wmr

I heard if it says still being processed it should be approved in about a couple of days
tnt2713

I had to mail in my return this year due to my ip pin not being sent , mailed it on the 22 of feb, got there on the 24th, and yesterday march 13  finally got my first bar on wmr showing my refund has been received , will post when i get approved

I wish mines will say that

I don’t know what to believe I read some many different things

So

Mines saying no information available

I sent in my return 2.22 and got tracking so they receive it on 2.23, this morning it shows as received it’s says (We have received your tax return and it’s beign processed) hope they process it fast. I just received last years federal tax return after a whole year of them giving me every excuse they had and I only had to verify my identity in person.

I just hope this return I’m get it by summer ...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies