Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I had submitted my state tax return through mail around late August/ early September 2016. I have not yet received my state tax refund. How can I check its status?

I have already received my federal tax return (which was also submitted through mail). However I have no idea whether my state tax return has reached the authority, meaning I have not received any notification or refund from the authorities. When I try to check it on the IRS website, it shows me error. Please help!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I had submitted my state tax return through mail around late August/ early September 2016. I have not yet received my state tax refund. How can I check its status?

The IRS does not have a record of any State tax filings.  Go to your State's tax authority's website to check.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The IRS does not have a record of any State tax filings.  Go to your State's tax authority's website to check.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies