I filled turbo deluxe on Jan 21 irs accepted on 22...

I filled turbo deluxe on Jan 21 irs accepted on 22 irs app has said processing till just now it saying my info number are wrong and won’t let me log in

I already got state back 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Before logging back into the IRS website, try clearing your cache and cookies. Sometimes browsers tend to save previously entered information thus causing you to get an error message over and over. If this doesn't help and it has been more than 21 days, you can reach out to the IRS for assistance. Here's how: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...