dle1994

I filled on Taxact for my wife and I for our 2018 and received a small refund. But I have a business on my own and filed on Turbo Tax for it and was regretted. Help

JulieCo

If your business is a sole proprietor or single member LLC business, then the business activity needs to be reported on your personal income tax return on Schedule C, E, or F (depending upon the type of activity).  Therefore, if you have already filed your personal return, that is why another tax return is being rejected.  You need to filed an amended return (Form 1040X) for 2018 instead to add your business activity to it.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing