Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed out everything with Turbotax, was transmitting. said error, need to update. Updated and it wiped out my progress. Can I reload from saved 2018 PDF?

I filled out everything in Turbotax and was transmitting.  Said failed and need to update.  Updated and it wiped out my progress.  Do I have to start over or can I load the 2018 PDF?  Or should I just mail in the 2018 PDF?  It has xxxx in the bank routing information though.  Thanks for any help.  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

I filed out everything with Turbotax, was transmitting. said error, need to update. Updated and it wiped out my progress. Can I reload from saved 2018 PDF?

You won't be able to use the printed copy until you go through the File menu again.  It only prints limited information until you complete the filing process.  TurboTax Online saves all of your tax information as you go through the program.  So, even though you encountered an error during the submission, you can re-submit it.  All your tax data will be in your account.  If you get another error, try logging in from another browser.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301375

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies