pamliberatore

I filed our taxes in early February. There was no section to enter 1095A information. I received a letter from the IRS informing me that I needed to file form 8962 which I did immediately. I still hav

Not received my refund. Any ideas how to find out why?
Christinac2012

I am  also  having the same problem and of course there is no one to speak with at the IRS and I need that most definitely now

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The IRS is working on keeping up with helping taxpayers, processing returns and issuing refunds to the "greatest extent possible."  

Please refer to the following link for an update.  

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-assistance-center-statement