jenniferlipinski

I filed my taxes with TurboTax free edition and I know I owed the state money. I do not know how to see what I owed or pay it now that the taxes are completed. It just shows my federal refund amount a

JulieCo

If you owed the state money, then a Payment Voucher form should be included with the PDF of your tax return form for you to use to see and pay the amount due.  Plus, the amount due will be noted at the end of the state tax from as an amount due.  You also can choose to pay your state directly on their web-site, if available. 

See the steps below to print the return you filed with TurboTax online: