Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes February 8th.. it says I should get my refund February 29th.. it is now April 30th and I havent an update since I filed. says, still processing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed my taxes February 8th.. it says I should get my refund February 29th.. it is now April 30th and I havent an update since I filed. says, still processing

Once the return is filed, TurboTax gets no further information. Set up an account with the IRS to view your tax transcripts which are more current and accurate than Where’s My Refund website. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the instructions in this link for steps to track your federal refund.

If you also have a state refund that you have not received yet, you can also refer to this link for guidance on how to track your state return.

Please note, if your banking information was entered incorrectly on your tax return, the direct deposit will be rejected by your bank and the taxing agencies will mail you a paper check. Please see this link from the IRS for more information.

@abecdach2017 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies