Solved: I filed my income tax on turbo tax last Feb. 10, 2017 then I left for vacation and when I come back in April I received 1095-C on my last job. What will I do?

I filed my income tax on turbo tax last Feb. 10, 2017 then I left for vacation and when I come back in April I received 1095-C on my last job. What will I do?

Just keep the form for your records. 1095-C for employer provided health insurance is not entered on your tax return, assuming you answered the health insurance coverage questions.

Thank you Paula, now I understand. Your respond, really appreciated.

You are welcome 🙂