Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

alvorado1

I filed my 2021 ca state tax return yesterday;I had only filed federal. how can i file/print the return to send to the state. Not filed my 2023 returns. What can I do?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed my 2021 ca state tax return yesterday;I had only filed federal. how can i file/print the return to send to the state. Not filed my 2023 returns. What can I do?

Both IRS and California will accept a paper tax return.

@alvorado1 

@alvorado1  wrote:  "I filed my 2021 ca state tax return yesterday;I had only filed federal. how can i file/print the return to send to the state. Not filed my 2023 returns. What can I do?"

It's not clear to me what all you did in regards to the 2021 CA state return yesterday.  You should explain that more.   How did you prepare it and attempt to file it?    Online TurboTax can currently only prepare a 2023 return.    Did you happen to incorrectly use the current Online TurboTax to prepare the 2021 Federal and state returns?

"I had only filed Federal."

How and when did you prepare and file the 2021 Federal return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies