I filed my 2019 taxes with turbotax via direct dep...

Nathan8o

I filed my 2019 taxes with turbotax via direct deposit on my turbotax visa debcard,why iam receiving my stimulus check thru the mail?

MinhT1

This probably happened because your stimulus payment was ready to be mailed out before the IRS processed your 2019 tax return.

Nathan8o

Is there anyway of changing to direct deposit instead of mailing it to me? Does the irs have my correct adress ? And how can i find out

JotikaT2

It depends.

The IRS uses the information from your last tax return filed.  However, if you did not have any direct deposit information for a refund on that return, then you can log into the IRS portal and update your information.

IRS portal to update banking information for stimulus payments