j4k3j0hns0n

I filed my 2019 tax return and opted for the Turbo Card to receive my refund(I dont have a current active bank account). I am only curious if the stimulus check will be deposited onto the Turbo Card o

ReginaM

Yes, your Stimulus Payment will be deposited on your TurboTax Debit Card.  

You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

ReginaM

Marcella294

I have the same problem. I do not have an active bank account and opted for the prepaid card. Most of the people I know have already received their stimulus checks and I have tried checking my balance on the turbo card app and its not working. The online website is working, but my balance is still the same. No stimulus payment.