Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed and received an email that my return was accepted by the IRS. The next day, I received an email from TurboTax stating that I still needed to enter my AGI.

I completed my taxes, filed, and was notified of acceptance by the IRS.  I received an email from TurboTax stating this.  The next day, I received an email from Turbo Tax stating that I did not enter my previous year's AGI and that my taxes have not been filed.

When checking my status on TurboTax, it states that the IRS has accepted.

Which is it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed and received an email that my return was accepted by the IRS. The next day, I received an email from TurboTax stating that I still needed to enter my AGI.

If you suspect you have received a phishing email from someone impersonating Intuit, please forward it immediately (with the email headers intact, if possible) to https://security.intuit.com/. We will look into each reported instance.

hjrd

I got the same message yesterday. TurboTax said it may be phishing or it may be a glitch in the system. Nevertheless my tax forms were filed and accepted by IRS and State.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies