kbrown4ever

I efiled my taxes over a week ago, but its still shows at pending. Should I be concerned?

Both federal and state still show as pending on the turbotax website, and can't be found in the "where's my refund" website
Bsch4477

The IRS will not process returns until January 27. 

What does "Pending" mean? 

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet.

If you e-filed your return in January, it'll stay in Pending status until the IRS starts processing the backlog of returns.

After January, e-filed returns generally sit in Pending status for 24–48 hours before coming back as either Accepted or Rejected. Sometimes state returns stay in Pending for several days or even longer.

Keep calm and check back

Until your state or the IRS processes your return,  you may hear there's "no record found." That actually means the return's still being processed. Just check back in a few days.

Related Information:

IRS Announces the Start of E-File Test Batch(HUB Testing) for 2020

https://refundtalk.com/irs-announces-the-start-of-e-file-test-batchhub-testing-for-2020/