peteryoung9525

I didn't receive a 2018 1099 DIV from a company for 2018 although I have in previous years. The "easy form" continues to ask me to fix? How do I resolve?

Anonymous
Not applicable

did the company pay any dividends in 2018. ?     if its a publicly held company, you can research it on web - even get phone # to call investor relations.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

SharonC1

Go into the dividend section and delete the record of that 1099-DIV.  Follow the steps below to complete this task:

1. Open (continue) your account and select the Take Me to My Return button on the main screen.
  2. Search for 1099-DIV and select the Jump to link in your search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any dividend income?
  4. Delete the 1099-DIV that is causing an issue.