Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I didn't get to print my tax refund for rent to send in can I go on a laptop and sign in and print it off that way?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
AmandaR1

I didn't get to print my tax refund for rent to send in can I go on a laptop and sign in and print it off that way?

Do you mean you want to print your return?

yes but only the rent form so that I can send it in
AmandaR1

This must be something for your state. I'll provide instructions to print your return.

i figured it out thank you
AmandaR1

Great! You're welcome.
AmandaR1

To be clear, you can't make changes to your return by sending in one form. To make changes you'd need to amend. You can find the instructions for amending based on your situation here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288565

To print your return after filing, follow the instructions here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4193463

If this isn't what you meant, please let me know more info.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies