I did not file for 2019, I was still living with m...

jusitce_fleitman

I did not file for 2019, I was still living with my parents. My mom said she filed for me but we are not on good terms right now. What do I need to do?

My return keeps getting rejected, saying my 2019 return was wrong on the AGI. I never filed for 2019, what do I do?
MaryK1101

If you are a first-time filer over the age of 16 enter zero as your AGI.

jusitce_fleitman

I did, and it’s still saying it got rejected. I don’t know what else to do 

PaulaM

If your mom filed for you in 2019, you'll need the AGI number. You can get an online (same-day) transcript of your 2019 tax return. Please see this article, then follow the instructions on the IRS website.

After you get the transcript, try to refile with the 2019 AGI information. If you still can't e-file (and the rejection code is indicating the AGI is wrong), you can switch to paper file and mail your return.