mc1209078

I complete my tax forms yesterday. When I mailed them, I forgot to include a copy of my 1099s. Can you tell me what to do?

I did send a check for taxes due.  I have a 1099 for contract work and one for a Statement Of Survivor Annuity Paid from the Gov. Office of Personnel Management.  How can I send these now to have them matched with my return?
taxnemesis101

I'm not clear on whether or not you included this info in your already submitted return or if you are needing to amend your taxes to include the forgotten info.  If the info was included but the forms were not, send them to the same address you filed the return at and be sure to put the primary tax payer's info in the envelope.  A quick explanation to the IRS will help get those docs get reunited with your return.  However, if the info was left out of your original return altogether, you will need to file an amended return.  Completing and postmarking the amended return by April 18th will prevent any late payment penalties that might develop from increased taxes due.