Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can not recieve my Colorado State Tax Refund. I have been waiting more than 2 months. Can you help me please?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

I can not recieve my Colorado State Tax Refund. I have been waiting more than 2 months. Can you help me please?

Colorado DOR says:

"Please be aware that Colorado’s fraud prevention measures, meant to ensure state tax dollars are going to the right person could delay individual income tax refunds up to 60 days beyond the time frames of prior years."

But there are some things you should check.

First, if you efiled, be sure your efiled state return was successfully filed and accepted.  If you used Online TurboTax, you can check by looking at the Tax Home in your Online account.

Or did you choose to file by mail instead?  TurboTax does not mail it for you.  If you chose that method, you have to print, sign, date, and mail it.

FAQ:  How do I track my Colorado state tax refund?

Use Revenue Online.   There is no need to log into an account.

Simply choose the option "Where's My Refund for Individuals" in the box labeled "Refund Resources".

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-refund/track-colorado-tax-refund/L8Y...

After that, if you need more info about your Colorado state refund, you would need to phone the Colorado DOR.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies