dpramani

I applied before 23rd January, 2017. It is received and processed now in IRS website. So how long it may take ?

Michelena

You should have received an "accepted" email from TurboTax stating we successfully received your return and transmitted it to the IRS for processing and approval. The IRS took the purse strings that day and is in total control of your refund.

"Processed" means the IRS must process your return and then approve your refund. Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date once they approve your refund.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change. 

Michelena