Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am trying to process my tax return using turbotax online and cannot get the HSA page or the Schedules K-1 pages to work.

I am trying to process my tax return using turbotax online and cannot get the HSA page or the Schedules K-1 pages to work.   5 days ago, both pages would lead to a "page broken, please return to this page later" error message.   Now, when I click into them, they both go to the first page of questions like they are going to work - and then it just redirects back to the general Income or Deductions page.  I cannot enter in any data.  

To compound these issues, I've tried reaching out to tech support by phone or chat, but in both cases, I'm rerouted or hung up on because they say I "don't have a paid version of turbotax 2023 - so I'm not eligible to speak to a live agent - but I can't purchase turbotax until I go to file.  All the versions I see are "free until you go to file" - but I can't file until I fix these 2 pages.   Its the most absolutely frustrating loop of not be able to process my return - and absolutely unable to get support.  

I've been a turbotax client for 7 years with both a paid quickbooks account and paid tax returns each year.   This is the most frustrating customer service experience I have ever had.  Please help!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
BillM223
Expert Alumni

I am trying to process my tax return using turbotax online and cannot get the HSA page or the Schedules K-1 pages to work.

Your issue is one of those mystery issues - one that cannot be reproduced. 

Two choices:

1. Clear cache and cookies - see this page.

2. Try a different browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies