Solved: I am trying to change my bank account information prior to filing, and I cannot find any link on the "File" section and direct deposit page to do so.

I am trying to change my bank account information prior to filing, and I cannot find any link on the "File" section and direct deposit page to do so.

Go to www.TurboTax.com

• Log into TurboTax Online
  • Click the box Take Me to My Return
  • Select Pick up where I left off
  • Select File towards the upper right side of your screen

Here will be the 3 steps to file your return. In Step 2 you should see "Revisit" in blue that you can click and it will take you to where you can change your banking information. (see picture below)

Go to www.TurboTax.com

• Log into TurboTax Online
  • Click the box Take Me to My Return
  • Select Pick up where I left off