fee-1978

I already have a new intuit card! Why do it keep saying that my card is at the post office when I already have a new card?

CassLO

Where do you see that information? Maybe a second card was sent out to you accidentally.

You can contact customer service to find out, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2(to speak with a agent), it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

fee-1978

This did not work! Why can’t I speak to CS?

AkinaLO

When you call customer service follow the guidelines below.

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.