• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernandom1994

I already filed my taxes but I forgot to file my 1099 (home tax) so since I didn't exceed the standard deduction does it still matters if I filed or not?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_W
Level 4

I already filed my taxes but I forgot to file my 1099 (home tax) so since I didn't exceed the standard deduction does it still matters if I filed or not?

No, if your Itemized Deductions on Schedule A do not exceed your Standard Deduction, you do not need to include the mortgage interest and real estate taxes from your home.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rachel_W
Level 4

No, if your Itemized Deductions on Schedule A do not exceed your Standard Deduction, you do not need to include the mortgage interest and real estate taxes from your home.

fernandom1994

Thank you so much
Rachel_W
Level 4

You're welcome!
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v