Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

I learned today that anyone that used self service software is being ID verify. Or whatever and turbo tax was aware says the irs. They sent the companies letters beginning nov 2018

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

@kristinoloso2019 I figured that , did they tell you how much longer you have to wait

I have to allow 9 to weeks.

And did a IRS rep tell you that about turbotax? @kristinoloso2019

Well they sent out letters to the companies in regards to it. So since Turbotax is a tax software provider (better yet intuit) they received the letter so They were aware. Went into the tax office

Any updates let me know

So now i got a 60 day under review letter after 7 weeks of waiting after id verifying

@blthunter1 the letter is saying it’s under a 60day review from what day. I’m confused. Also did you select to have the fees Turbotax taken from the refund ??? I was asked that Friday when I called

The letter is dated March 21st but it came in the mail this pasted Saturday. I dnt man this whole taxes thing is bogust fr. In pasted years i Nevered had a problem. So now i was selected for a review. After waiting 7 weeks from verifying. I even called the irs  lasted monday to just ask if there was anything else they might need from me. They said no everything was fine and the agent said she was praying i get my refund soon. Now I'm hit with this. Far as the turbo tax fees, you can extend another month like i did to give it alittle more time to come. Far as me, next month imma have to pay out of pocket because i have to wait another 60 days after already waiting two months for my refund. This whole thing is beyond frustrating. All i can do is wait smh

Same here not sure what went wrong this year last time using TurboTax and filing early over this whole damn thing

Absolutely done using turbo tax and filing early. This whole thing is so outrageously ridiculous that it's stupid. It's all good tho, never again tho

@blthunter I had to call a tax advocate last week , she told me that my return was just sitting there and nothing was wrong with it from what she saw. So she said she was going to call me back in 2 weeks to give an update. So I'm waiting for her. I applied Feb 18 , accepted Feb verified my identity March 8 , it was sent back to processing March 11th , from that time til now nothing has been done , I think the IRS is behind big time on people returns .

I agree. I will not be filing early next year. I got the emails way in jan to start my return it is time. I should have done some research but went with the email at t turbo. Come to find out they dont start looking at the returns with EIC or ATC till mid Feb. So when they finally did start processing ours that filed in early to late jan was pushed back and didnt get work till a week after the expected ddd on t turbo. Crazy.

Wow this is crazy

Can you get a TA during the 60 day review process?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies