not4meetoo

How long does it take to receive form 3853 and will it be mailed to me or Turbo Tax?

How do I receives form 3853

AkinaLO

Form 3853 will be available on 2/4/21, the date is subject to change by the IRS. 

Please see the state availability table below.

California Individual Form Availability

AkinaLO

California Individual Form Availability

not4meetoo

The answer to my question was very helpful.  I still would like to know who the form 3853 is going to go to-myself or TurboTax?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the form is being mailed out, it would go to the individual responsible for the tax return. Though hundreds of tax forms are populated within Turbo Tax software, Tax forms are not sent to Turbo Tax. Here is where you can acquire Form 3853 to fill out if you are preparing a paper tax return.