Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

davil-

How do iget my paperwork from amending tax return?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherryM

To view/print your amended (1040X) return you filed using TurboTax Online please follow these instructions:

1.       Sign into TurboTax with the same login you used when you filed your return.

2.       Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.

3.       On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click the desired tax year and then choose Download/print return (PDF). Your 1040X will be in these documents. The 1040X will be in the mix of the original forms.

If the above instructions do not work try this alternative method: On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Amend (change) return. Once you are in your return click on My Account (top right of screen) > Print Center. View the forms to see if you can locate your 1040X. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SherryM

To view/print your amended (1040X) return you filed using TurboTax Online please follow these instructions:

1.       Sign into TurboTax with the same login you used when you filed your return.

2.       Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.

3.       On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click the desired tax year and then choose Download/print return (PDF). Your 1040X will be in these documents. The 1040X will be in the mix of the original forms.

If the above instructions do not work try this alternative method: On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Amend (change) return. Once you are in your return click on My Account (top right of screen) > Print Center. View the forms to see if you can locate your 1040X. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies