Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tim17

How do I stop a form from calculating but still keep the form? Then reverse the process. I'd like to see what tax impact specific K1s are making on my tax due.

I'd like to see what tax impact certain K1s are have on my tax refund.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
sharris5

How do I stop a form from calculating but still keep the form? Then reverse the process. I'd like to see what tax impact specific K1s are making on my tax due.

In order to do that type of sensitivity analysis, you can go back to the K-1s in the Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income section of Personal Income, and for each K-1 edit the amounts to be $0.  Note the tax refund amount at the top of the screen.  Then, to reverse the process go back into the K-1s again and edit for the actual amount of K-1 distributions received, etc.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sharris5

In order to do that type of sensitivity analysis, you can go back to the K-1s in the Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income section of Personal Income, and for each K-1 edit the amounts to be $0.  Note the tax refund amount at the top of the screen.  Then, to reverse the process go back into the K-1s again and edit for the actual amount of K-1 distributions received, etc.  
Tim17

I override SchEp2 line 32.   Thanks for the help!
Tim17

I override SchEp2 Ln32 to zero.  Then undid override.  Thanks!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies