Jfkais

How do I get the direct deposit info to the IRS I did a no income return and was never asked for it. Thanx

MinhT1

According to the IRS:

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

Jfkais

Thanks, the portal came out Fri. I'm in and all set folks. Yay. Thanks again.

JakailaLO

You're very welcome, and please post again should you require any further assistance!

Julie Brown

I filed my taxes via Turbotax  at the end of January.  I recieved  an email  from the IRS in March saying  that my return  will  be there in 4 - 6 weeks.  It is now May.

Where is my refund and my stimulus  check?

Julie Brown

No, 

I filed  my taxes  at the end of January  via Turbotax.  Where is my refund  & stimulus  check?