How do I find [name removed] so I can print his return

wllmbishop1

mesquitebean

Did you prepare a return for someone using TurboTax and can't find the account you used?   
wllmbishop1

Correct
mesquitebean

If you prepared the 2018 return online and can't find it, and it's acting like it wants you to start one, then you likely have multiple accounts (User IDs) without realizing it and signed into the wrong one.  This is one of the more common questions in the forum.  

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  Try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number and email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method.
Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.