turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

thayne101

How do I find my 2022 Kansas City/St. Louis Tax refund on my 2022 1040 tax form? Is it the same as my state refund for 2022, or is it something different?

I'm trying to file for my state tax returns, and I'm being asked to "Verify/edit the amount of your Kansas City/St. Louis Tax refund from 2022. If none, enter zero." I reviewed my 1040 form from 2022, and I can't find anything about Kansas/St. Louis refund. Where can I find it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

How do I find my 2022 Kansas City/St. Louis Tax refund on my 2022 1040 tax form? Is it the same as my state refund for 2022, or is it something different?

The 2022 tax refunds for Kansas City and St. Louis are in the city tax returns filed for each.  The Kansas City tax form is RD-109, and the St. Louis form is the E-1.  Both of them will be in your 2022 tax documents if you filed the city return with TurboTax last year.  To view them and print them if needed follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account
  2. Select Continue on the screen showing your prior-year summary.  Make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (user ID) as in prior years.
  3. Scroll down and select Your tax returns & documents.
  4. Select the year you want, then select Download/print return (PDF).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies