Solved: How do I download broker provided "corrected" consolidated tax statement without having to restart the tax preparation process? I have not filed my documents.

How do I download broker provided "corrected" consolidated tax statement without having to restart the tax preparation process? I have not filed my documents.

As I prepared my tax forms I previously downloaded my broker's 1099 consolidated tax statement.  Just as I was preparing to file my taxes I received a corrected tax statement from my broker.  I can not find a means to simply download the corrected version without starting the tax preparation process from the beginning. I had hoped to do a single download replacement and everything would then self-adjust.  How do I substitute one broker consolidated tax statement for a corrected tax statement?

You need to delete the original downloaded broker information.  It appears you are using TurboTax Desktop, so open your return, and type "Form 1099-B" in the search window.  Click on "Jump to Form 1099-b".  Click on Delete next to the broker's data you want to delete.  Repeat for 1099-DIV and 1099-INT.  Repeat the broker download steps to import the corrected information.