turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

L--Shore

Hi, I purchased TurboTax for Business in prior years but I don't see any of those returns in the Tax Timeline. I only see the current 2016 return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChelseaS

Hi, I purchased TurboTax for Business in prior years but I don't see any of those returns in the Tax Timeline. I only see the current 2016 return.

TurboTax Business is only available as a desktop product. Any business tax returns you filed would be saved on your computer. This would also be the case if you previously downloaded the TurboTax software to your computer instead of using TurboTax Online. These returns will not show up in your Tax Timeline. 

If you previously used TurboTax Home & Business Online then you may be signing in with a different User Id. Please see the following FAQ article for additional information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3290682

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChelseaS

TurboTax Business is only available as a desktop product. Any business tax returns you filed would be saved on your computer. This would also be the case if you previously downloaded the TurboTax software to your computer instead of using TurboTax Online. These returns will not show up in your Tax Timeline. 

If you previously used TurboTax Home & Business Online then you may be signing in with a different User Id. Please see the following FAQ article for additional information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3290682

L--Shore

Thanks, that explains the issue. I appreciate you getting back to me.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies