L--Shore

Hi, I purchased TurboTax for Business in prior years but I don't see any of those returns in the Tax Timeline. I only see the current 2016 return.

ChelseaS

TurboTax Business is only available as a desktop product. Any business tax returns you filed would be saved on your computer. This would also be the case if you previously downloaded the TurboTax software to your computer instead of using TurboTax Online. These returns will not show up in your Tax Timeline. 

If you previously used TurboTax Home & Business Online then you may be signing in with a different User Id. Please see the following FAQ article for additional information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3290682

ChelseaS

L--Shore

Thanks, that explains the issue. I appreciate you getting back to me.