jailey11

Hi How do I pay by creditcard not with my refund? I did not finish my refund because I do not agree to the fee?

EbonyL

1. Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.

maglib

Remove pay-with-your-refund (Refund Processing) click on <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/HOW13967?legacy=true">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/HOW13967?l...>.
Instructions
Here's how to remove refund processing fees and change your payment method before you e-file:

Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.
EbonyL