Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

er4204

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

So finally now..
Filed 2/2
Received letter 2/25
Faxed forms 2/26
03/09 IRS received my fax
Tax topic was back 03/10
Ordered transcript 3/11
At 1145 pm bars came back and got DDD of 03/16 . So 14 days after faxing I got approved. But I believe mine went a bit faster because my amount did not change, if they are adjusting amount I believe it takes a little longer .  

I really really hope everyone gets in the same boat soon.. it was the most frustrating thing I've dealt with in a while!

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

have any you received your refund yet?
eurochoc

Nope not yet
mwoods83

My DDD is tomorrow I will see

@janeenglover  Mine it's scheduled for tomorrow I let you know what happens

Finally got my tax topic back, hoping to get a DDD soon!!

I haven't received mine either I called Monday and she said they are finished with my paperwork she even told me my new amount. She says I should look for an update this weekend. Fingers crossed!
er4204

My DDD is Thursday.. so close but the time seems so slow!!

Hello Ladies,

here is my update: I ordered transcripts, I also spoke o someone she told me they received my fax and she had to update a few thing while I was on the phone. she stated that I should have my refund by the 3rd of April and it will be 11.00 less than what I was originally getting. She to keep checking for it to update. I am thinking maybe by Sat. Are any of you experiencing the same thing?
SLLANE

I finally have some movement on WMR. I never had a tax topic. I went on WMR today 3/15/2017 and I now have tax topic 152
SLLANE

Yayyyy for you @er4204 it's been a lonnnng wait
er4204

@meriguito01 Did you get your refund today??! 🙂
mwoods83

This has been a long tax season.... I have mine also.I hope everyone on this post receive their  money soon
er4204

@mwoods83 You got your refund?? 🙂
mwoods83

@er4204 yes! So glad I have bills yo catch up on
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies