Solved: Hello I filed my taxes and they got accepted on Ap...

kmwharton23

Hello I filed my taxes and they got accepted on April 4th by the IRS but when I go to IRS website, it says it is still being processed. This is stopping stimulus. Help.

bluedeb

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.  The IRS is closed, they are still processing e-filed returns but it is taking them longer since they are short staffed.  You would need to keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, for updates about your return & refund.  The website updates once a day.

bluedeb