Solved: Hello I filed my taxes and they got accepted on Ap...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmwharton23

Hello I filed my taxes and they got accepted on April 4th by the IRS but when I go to IRS website, it says it is still being processed. This is stopping stimulus. Help.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bluedeb
Level 15

Hello I filed my taxes and they got accepted on April 4th by the IRS but when I go to IRS website, it says it is still being processed. This is stopping stimulus. Help.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.  The IRS is closed, they are still processing e-filed returns but it is taking them longer since they are short staffed.  You would need to keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, for updates about your return & refund.  The website updates once a day.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
bluedeb
Level 15

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.  The IRS is closed, they are still processing e-filed returns but it is taking them longer since they are short staffed.  You would need to keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, for updates about your return & refund.  The website updates once a day.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings