wcb0376

Haven't received refund. I checked and it said refund was sent on the 2nd bank hasn't received so I check routing and account numbers and my account number is wrong wh

What do I do?

RamonT

If it is accepted it is too late to change it. If the account is still incorrect. The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return. For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date.

Also you can call the IRS to find out a little more information on it.

Their telephone number is 1-800-829-1040- Business hours Monday - Friday 7am-7pm.

RamonT