turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone whos return was accepted on 1/28/2019 least had their refunds approved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

124 Replies

Has anyone whos return was accepted on 1/28/2019 least had their refunds approved?

I filed by the 1/28 date and I have not yet been approved for my refund. Likely delayed this year due to the government shut down.

i filed 1/29/2019 and was accepted a few hours later. According to Turbotax, i should receive my refund 2/19/2019

Does it show that you’re getting your refund February 19th on the app? If so whereabouts?

How would you know your DDD on TurboTax website?

When you first log in it has the amount and the date it was accept and then at the end of the bar it shows

On TT I have no bar just shows accepted on 1/29 for both state and federal and the amounts. How come not everyone has a bar on TT?

I filed and was accepted prior to 1/28. Yesterday the IRS site indicated that my refund was approved.

I was told to check Wednesday for update does this mean it updates Wednesdays?

Having the same issue, but the nice young lady told me the site is UPDATED Daily, and if you have the ETIC/ ACTC , then the site should update for us on 2/23/19

Eric/actc?

I filed on the 28th and was excepted on the 28th but still has not been approved? Insane

Also, if you filed early, chances are your return is already processed. The IRS is just being very careful with the new tax reform and path act in place, It may take a couple more days, plus they maybe under-staffed due to the Government Shutdown, but does anyone no if we will still receive refunds, if it shuts down again on Friday 2/15?

They said on the news today that if there is a new government shut down the IRS will still Work without pay. And it should not affect refunds

@hunterlee007 Im with you on that! @thomascararo .. Earned Income tax credit ( EITC) Additional child tax credit (ACTC)
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies