Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone who was accepted on 2/12 but delayed got their refund yet?

trying to figure out if any of these are moving, or if we all really need to wait 5 more weeks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I was accepted 2/14, estimated federal refund date was 3/07. Still nothing as yet, other then this when I check the status, "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."

Seems there's quite a few of us, and no real answers other then to call the IRS if its been over 21 days, but then you can't get through to the IRS because everyone's calling lol.

right, and the IRS can't legally tell us anything either, apparently.

I just wonder if anything is moving yet.  All these returns got kicked out for some error (possibly programming error by the prep service) and need to be handled manually.  Massive logjam

I hope something is moving at the IRS, lol. It's sad that there is allot of us who need this money to get caught up with all our bills and such, and the IRS has had to be burdened not only refunds but stimulus checks also. I just wish that someone at the IRS could at least say something to help ease our minds, even a "We are working on everyone's refunds" or even a date or something lol. Or hire more people to take calls, just to help out so we can at least figure out if its an error in our filing or indeed its just a delay. Heck, someone at the IRS should post something on the IRS website letting us know if its a delay. 

When I spoke with customer service at the tax advocate, she did say that there were errors in tax prep software.  Fortunately the IRS can fix it vs us needed to do ourselves.  But it is all being done manually and no one knows how long it will take.

I was told initially that there were no errors in my return and i needed to wait, so I assume I'm in the queue to fix the backend error.  Which isn't the IRS fault.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies